Value Plus First Aid range consists of top quality products that you can count on. From our medicated poultice dressing to our bandages and wraps, quality is our main focus. We also pride ourselves on delivering cost effective first aid solutions.
Veterinary Curabine Dressing 10m is a high quality, highly absorbent combine dressing with a non-woven, low adherent, tubular, soft cover.
Veterinary Curabine Dressing can be used for a number of applications such as dressings for wound management, support padding, leg wraps and insulation.
Features and Benefits:
• Soft, non-woven gauze covering an even firm cotton wool layer.
• Non-stick and highly absorbent.
• The absorbent cushioning protects the wound site to further prevent disruption and irritation.
• Suitable to use for protection padding of wounds and injuries.
• Can be used as protection, support and insulation for horses during exercise,
competition or travelling.
Directions for Use ;
Veterinary Curabine Dressing can be cut easily to any required size or width. Secure the dressing with a high quality cohesive or adhesive bandage such as ValuWRAP or ValuPLAST, taking care not to bandage legs too tightly. Make sure that when wrapping legs to apply even pressure to avoid folds and uneven overlap of dressing under bandage, especially on known pressure points.
For use where medical application is needed, either over dressings or support wraps .
Comes in a resealable drawstring bag, making it easy to store in between applications.
Physical Characteristics: 600g – 20cm x 10m roll