4 Calming Paste is a natural calming paste for horses and dogs for training, travelling or at times of increased unease. 4Calming Paste contains magnesium, tryptophan, B-group vitamins and chamomile.
In a highly palatable, sweet tasting paste with high acceptance in both horses and dogs, the unique combination of ingredients in 4 Calming Paste produces a fast acting and reliable result when used to label directions.
Contains the combination of:
* Magnesium, an essential mineral for the maintenance of nerve function and general metabolism.
* L-Trytophan, an essential amino acid that, when combined with B-group vitamins, is absorbed more quickly by the animal.
* Thiamine (Vitamin B1), a B-group vitamin that plays a role in the metabolism and maintenance of normal muscle and nerve function.
* Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), a B-group vitamin that is required for normal general metabolism and growth and assists in maintaining skin and mucous membrane integrity.
* Niacin (Vitamin B3), a B-group vitamin that is involved in general metabolism and red blood cell formation, and assists in maintaining normal healthy skin and hair condition.
* Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), a B-group vitamin that is part of normal general metabolism, nervous system function. Pyridoxine also assists in the formation of red blood cells and plays a role in the maintenance of normal healthy skin and vision.
* Chamomile, a herb that has been used for thousands of years and aids the nervous and digestive systems.
4 Calming Paste should be given 20 – 40 minutes before exercise or travel. This dose may be repeated in 5-6 hours if required.
Give the recommended dose of 4 Calming Paste in food, or as directed by a veterinarian.
4 Calming Paste is 100% Australian owned and made.